This is what I showed him:
Saturday, October 6, 2012
Matt's reveal
I was
in disbelief, but could not wait to tell Matt. I peeked out and told
him to give me a few minutes. I then got out the Gator onesie I had
bought as his reveal gift. I put the Clear Blue on top of it, and the
dog's big brother/ big sister shirts on top of that. I called him in
and said he had a surprise. He turned around and saw the dog shirts.
He was a bit confused because that is how we planned on telling my
parents. He picked them up and saw the positive test. In his state of
disbelief, he said "Really???" about 5 times. We then embraced and I
cried. I had to point out the gator onesie, since he completely
overlooked it.
This is what I showed him:
This is what I showed him:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment