Saturday, November 3, 2012

Telling the parents

Well, soon to be grandparents.  We bought this frame as the reveal gift.  We have one, and each set of grandparents have one.


We told Matt's mom last night.  She got the package on Wednesday but was not allowed to open it until we were Skyping with her.  She was hoping in her heart this is what it was, and got her wish.  We told my parents today.  We said we had a house present for them.  They opened it together, and saw it was a frame.  When they flipped it over, Mom started reading the poem and Dad saw what it was.  Mom then said what's this?  And I think she was thinking what to put in the frame.  At that time I started crying, and Dad said " It's a baby, it's their baby."  Mom looked at me and saw it was true.  There were lots of hugs and tears between my mom and I.  It was the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment