Thursday, March 28, 2013
28 week appt
My weight and blood pressure are great. We started off the appointment with me drinking the GTT drink. I downed it like a champ! It left a little after taste, but it didn't make me queasy or anything. We then moved onto the ultrasound. We saw the goods... again, to confirm for the 3rd time, it's still a girl. =) She was being very stubborn and would not show her face. It took awhile, and the tech had me roll over a bunch of times. We finally got something that was good enough. Yay! I love seeing her. She kept opening her mouth and practicing breathing. The tech said at one point she was probably telling us to leave her alone! After the ultrasound, I got to wait in the room for like 30 minutes for the doctor. The nurse came in and pricked my finger to do the test. She also checked my hemoglobin and iron levels. Everything was great, and I passed the 1 hour test!!!! The doc came in afterwards and we chatted about what was going on and she answered all questions. Overall, great appointment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment